Every man wishes to extend his sexual encounters. But many of them can not control ejaculation before climax and satisfaction. The sexual dysfunction is more often seen in men younger than fifty years. There are some simple home remedies for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction that can improve your sexual stamina and the rapid control climax.
1. Add a spoonful of green onion seeds in a glass of water, mix and drink before each meal. This is one of the effective home remedies for premature ejaculation.
2. Mix Ashwagandha, Bala and Vidari in equal amounts to an herbal formula. Take half a teaspoon of this mixture twice a day with warm goat’s milk. Cow’s milk is acceptable if you can not find goat’s milk, but goat milk is more effective.
3. Ginseng is also useful herbal remedy for premature ejaculation. It has properties similar to ashwagandha. Take half a teaspoon after lunch and dinner with warm goat’s milk. Again, cow’s milk is acceptable if you can not find goat’s milk /> 4. Saffron is a mild aphrodisiac and helps to improve the libido. Soak ten almonds overnight in water. In the morning, take off the skin, put the almonds in a blender and add cow’s milk and a hot cup a pinch of ginger, cardamom and saffron. Drink almond milk every morning.
5. PE often accompanies prostate problems such as prostatitis, or it may be a warning to development problems. To help this, massage the area of the prostate with castor oil. Apply a small amount of oil on the perineum, the area between the anus and testicles. First rub in a circular motion, then finish with the horn blows from the anus to the base of the penis. Do not press hard, using slight movements
6 Get regular exercise … A healthy body just functions better, so do regular exercise to increase cardiovascular health and blood circulation. Having a healthy physique also contributes to some of the mental aspects of premature ejaculation, increasing your confidence and self esteem.
7. Breathe. The sensation of penetration can be all it takes for your body to start the process of ejaculation. If you recognize yourself, you need to slow down and breathe. After insertion, just breathe and let your body feel the sensations before adding movement and friction.
8. Involve your partner. Whatever you do, talk to your partner, especially if you want to try something new so you can last longer. Be open with your partner can help remove some of your stress and you can experience together, which brings pleasure in the bedroom.
9. Practice of meditation for a control. Control is a mental part, so consider deep breathing and meditation exercises to increase your overall control.
10. Try Kegel exercises for men. Kegel exercises strengthen the pelvic muscles and have been recommended for women for decades, but few realize the same option exists for men. These exercises involve tightening the pelvic muscles and held several times a day until the muscles are stronger and have more control.
11. Invest time in the preliminaries. If your premature ejaculation is simply a matter of being unable to last as long as your wife, do not stress. Women generally have more time to reach orgasm than men. You can help by passing along more time with foreplay before the main event.
12. Practice. Extend your ability to take the last practice. Build your muscle control and mental control through masturbation if you are too nervous to work with your partner. Instead of masturbating for a quick release, design process and will teach you how to control his ejaculation. Practice your command when you are alone and you will be able to use this control when your partner joins you.
13. Use of prescription drugs as a last resort. Not only have you read all about premature ejaculation treatment that can work for you, there are also medications that can help prolong your erection and ejaculation time. However, there are several harmful side effects for most of these drugs. Only after trying these other methods have failed and you have consulted your doctor.
14. Please be patient. You can do to stop premature ejaculation, but it will take practice and patience.
Related Premature Ejaculation Articles