premature ejaculation is defined as the inability to complete sexual intercourse after peak earlier than expected. It is not uncommon for men to experience PE, in fact, a recent survey found at least 1 in 10 men suffer from this sexual disorder. To stop premature ejaculation, the problem must be diagnosed by your doctor or one of our experts online. They may recommend treatment or prescribe a cure premature ejaculation for men who are affected by physical or psychological causes.Learn more about early treatment and treating male impotence ejaculation. Also visit the Increase Sperm Count
Causes of premature ejaculation
Listed here are some of the causes of premature ejaculation:
1.Worry / anxiety about sexual performance
2. Marital difficulties, lack of attraction for partners
Culpabilité5. Past sexual trauma
Stress7. Fixed mindset that believes sex is a sin
premature ejaculation control
1. Premature ejaculation may be due to several reasons. Finding the underlying cause is the key. For example, if premature ejaculation is due to stress, man must deal with it to treat premature ejaculation. There are many anti-stress remedies, supplements and products that help restore brain chemistry and
correct the imbalance of sex hormones in men.
2. Mind control is important in any treatment, including premature ejaculation. Anger, anxiety and worry is to be healed to help build healthy sexual organs. This can be achieved undergoing some exercises holistic healing such as yoga, meditation and pranayama.
3. The herbal supplements are reported to be very promising in the treatment of male sexual conditions. To learn to control premature ejaculation, you have to go for certain products or herbal supplement specifically designed for this problem. Generally, herbs like Ashwagandha, Guduchi, Lahsuna, Shilajit, Kapikachhu, Butea are some of these natural herbs have aphrodisiac properties.
4. Some exercises help control premature ejaculation. Exercises such as Kegel exercises help build the pelvic muscles and provide strength to hold the sex drive. Also, the balloon technique is said to control premature ejaculation. Many sex therapists suggest that masturbation can help control premature ejaculation.
5. Mental advice plays an important role in the treatment of health conditions, including various premature ejaculation, especially if it is due to stress, anxiety or excitement. However, in all cases, the help and support of her spouse or sexual partner is necessary.
Natural remedies for premature ejaculation
1. Ashwagandha: It is commonly known as winter cherry or withinia somnifera. It not only increases physical endurance, but also helps improve sexual life. It is really said to increase libido and is very useful for treating diseases like impotence, erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
2. Shilajit – It helps to be in providing endurance in males. It is derived from the mountains especially those who come to the Himalayas. It is actually decomposed plant matter that is formed due to drifts in layers of mountains. Due to the heat, more than ever in the summer, these mountains seeps in the form of resins. It is useful to increase libido global prevention of diseases such as premature ejaculation and impotence.