Definition of premature ejaculation:
Most men have experienced the problem of premature ejaculation at some point in their lives. Premature ejaculation is one of
the most common sexual problems. Premature ejaculation is explained as a condition where a person is unable to delay
But few men feel that 5 or 10 minutes of time to have an orgasm is not enough and they feel it is premature
ejaculation. This suggests that premature ejaculation is most likely psychological in origin than physiological. The exact cause
premature ejaculation is still unknown.Ayurveda Kshiprumunchati Shukram said ……. this means that the person will have premature ejaculation when vata in his body
worsens and leads to a very rapid ejaculation Shukra (semen).The probable causes of premature ejaculation:
during the first sexual experience. Some men develop a long-term
anxiety toward sex, which can cause a prolonged experience
with premature ejaculation.
A long period of abstinence from sexual intercourse.* Young men tend to ejaculate more quickly than older men, as
experience seems to be associated with ejaculatory control. * Depression or anxiety about poor sexual performance
<> * anxiety due to anticipation of rejection by the partner.
* Anticipation of failure to satisfy his partner
* Anticipating <
pain / p> * Events with sex in childhood
* Beliefs Religious
* Financial expenses
* Stress at work
* Relationship problems
* The side effects of prescription drugs
Apart from psychological causes physiological causes such as inflammation of the prostate or problems with the spinal cord can
cause premature ejaculation.According to Ayurveda vitiated vayu when it causes the premature ejaculation. The following causes vata vitiates
* Consume (Men who are away from home on business
consume most of the time this type of food) stale, spicy, cold and junk food
* Standing for long hours at night.* long interval between meals
* Checking natural urges (what happens during long meetings
* physical and mental effort.* undernourishment due to worries and grief
sitting for long hours in uncomfortable chairs.*
moving at high speeds.
* Search psychotherapy to maintain a healthy attitude toward sex
* Do not blame yourself for premature ejaculation .. Anyone can
experience premature ejaculation.